Directions - How to find us
Innomar is located in the city of Rostock in Northern Germany. You may plan your travel using Google Maps in a separate window.
- Hamburg (HAM): Distance about 200km, transfer by train, taxi or car.
- Berlin Brandenburg (BER): Distance about 260km, transfer by train or car.
- Rostock-Laage (RLG): Distance about 50km, transfer by bus, taxi or car.
- Lübeck (LBC): Distance about 120km, transfer by train, taxi or car.
- Copenhagen / Denmark (CPH): Distance about 215km, connection via Gedser ferry by train, bus, car
From various destinations there are also ferries to Lübeck (about 125km West of Rostock) and Sassnitz (about 170km East of Rostock) that might offer good connections to your place.
There are a lot of trains to Rostock main station, operated by Deutsche Bahn. From Rostock main station you can go to Innomar by city train ("S-Bahn"), tram or taxi (about 20 minutes drive).
There are motorways to Hamburg (A20 / A1), Lübeck (A20), Berlin (A19) and Sczecin/Poland (A20). From motorway A20 there is a direct connection to Innomar (A20 exit 14 "Rostock West", direction Warnemünde).