Innomar Parametric SBPs for vessels
The Innomar family of parametric sub-bottom profilers have been formerly also known as "SES-96", "SES-2000" or just "SES" SBPs. Starting with new or improved models introduced in 2020 the term "SES-xx" is not been used in the model name any more.
Parametric SBP for shallow waters
Innomar offers a wide range of sediment echosounders for shallow waters with water depths between less than one meter and up to 500 meters. A unique feature of all of these Innomar SBP models is the ability to work in extremely shallow waters with water depths less than one metre.
- Innomar smart SBP
- Innomar compact SBP
- Innomar light SBP
- Innomar standard SBP
- Innomar quattro SBP with four transducers
- Innomar sixpack SBP with six transducers
Parametric SBP for deep waters
Beside the shallow-water models there are several Innomar parametric sediment sounders for deeper waters up to full ocean depth.
- Innomar medium-100 SBP for up to 2,000m water depth
- Innomar medium-70 SBP for up to 2,500m water depth
- Innomar deep-36 SBP for up to 6,000m water depth
- Innomar deep-15 SBP for up to 11,000m water depth
Please see also our deep-water data examples.
Related Documents and Publications
- Parametric Technology for High Resolution Sub-bottom Profiling
(Published in Offshore Technology International 1/2009)