The Innomar "deep-15" parametric sub-bottom profiler is designed for offshore applications down to 11,000m water depth.
This model features full motion compensation for heave, roll and pitch vessel movements. For best data quality the sound beam is electronically stabilized at transmit and receive.
The picture shows the topside electronics (one transmitter unit and one receiver unit) and one of eight transducer sections.
The Innomar "deep-15" SBP acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SBP data.
This model has been launched in 2019 as "SES-2000 deep-15".
Innomar "deep-15" SBP data example from China (frequency 3.7kHz; water depth c. 3,800m)
- Heave, Roll and Pitch beam stabilization
- 24-bit SLF full waveform data acquisition / Innomar "SES3" data format
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- LFM chirp (full SLF band)
- Barker coded pulses for safe bottom track also in multi-ping modes
- Linear sub-bottom profiler / SBES echosounder mode (12/15/18 kHz CW and 12 – 18 kHz FM chirp pulses)
- Bottom slope control
- KVM extender for remote control
- SESWIN basic remote-control via COM / UDP (e.g. line start/stop, line name)
- Transducer frame with integrated shock absorbers for hull-mounting
- SESWIN extended remote-control via Ethernet (all survey settings)
- Transducer ice protection (acoustic window)
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for online data and system information display on remote computers
- ISE post-processing software (optional)
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.