The Innomar "deep-36" parametric sub-bottom profiler is designed for offshore applications down to 6,000m water depth.
This model is available in two versions. The basic version features heave and roll compensation while the "RP" version offers additional pitch compensation.
The Innomar "deep-36" SBP acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SBP data.
The first generation of this model has been launched in 2007 as "SES-2000 deep-36", the latest generation was introduced in 2021.
Innomar "deep-36" SBP data example from Korea (pulse 4kHz / 750µs; depth range 130–210m)
- Heave / Roll beam stabilization
- 24-bit SLF full waveform data acquisition / Innomar "SES3" data format
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- LFM chirp (2 – 7 kHz)
- KVM extender for remote control
- SESWIN basic remote-control via COM / UDP (e.g. line start/stop, line name)
- Transducer frame with integrated shock absorbers for hull-mounting
- SESWIN extended remote-control via Ethernet (all survey settings)
- Pitch beam stabilization
- internal 10'' TFT display
- Bottom slope control
- Tranducer ice protection (acoustic window)
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for online data and system information display on remote computers
- ISE post-processing software (optional)
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.