The Innomar "medium-100" parametric sub-bottom profiler is designed for offshore applications down to 2,000m water depth. The transducer can be either mounted over-the-side or in the hull.
The Innomar "medium-100" SBP acquires full-waveform data (24 bit) that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SBP data.
The first generation of this SBP model was introduced in 2004 ("SES-2000 medium"), while the latest generation has been launched in 2020.
Innomar "medium-100" SBP data example from rather shallow water in the North Sea (pulse 8kHz / 250µs; depth range 35–60m)
- Heave / Roll beam stabilization
- SLF full waveform data acquisition (sub-bottom data) / Innomar "RAW" data format
- 24 bit SLF full waveform data acquisition / Innomar "SES3" data format
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- LFM chirp (5 – 15 kHz)
- KVM extender for remote control
- SESWIN basic remote-control via COM / UDP (e.g. line start/stop, line name)
- SESWIN extended remote-control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Rugged housing with shock absorbers (MIL standard, IP65)
- Transducer frame with integrated shock absorbers for hull-mounting
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for online data and system information display on remote computers
- ISE post-processing software
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.