The Innomar "medium-70" parametric sub-bottom profiler is designed for offshore applications down to 2,500m water depth.
This model is available in two versions. The basic version features heave and roll compensation while the "RP" version offers additional pitch compensation.
The Innomar "medium-70" SBP acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SBP data.
The first generation of this SBP model was introduced in 2012 ("SES-2000 medium-70"), while the latest generation has been launched in 2021.
Innomar "medium-70" SBP data example from the Norwegian Trench (pulse 10kHz / 500µs; depth range 330–480m)
- Heave / Roll beam stabilization
- SLF full waveform data acquisition (sub-bottom data) / Innomar "RAW" data format
- 24 bit SLF full waveform data acquisition / Innomar "SES3" data format
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- LFM chirp (3 – 12 kHz)
- KVM extender for remote control
- SESWIN basic remote-control via COM / UDP (e.g. line start/stop, line name)
- Transducer frame with integrated shock absorbers for hull-mounting
- SESWIN extended remote-control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Pitch beam stabilization
- internal 10'' TFT display
- Bottom slope control
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for online data and system information display on remote computers
- ISE post-processing software
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.