With its four transducers, the Innomar "quattro" multi-transducer sub-bottom profiler is designed for applications which need very high data density in extremely shallow waters. These applications include pipeline and cable surveys, risk mitigation at offshore building sites or archeological surveys.
The Innomar "quattro" model acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SBP data. For three-dimensional visualization of the sub-bottom data, Innomar provides a gridding tool and third-party visualization software.
The first generation of this model has been launched in 2015 as "SES-2000 quattro", the latest generation has been introduced in 2021.
Innomar "quattro" multi-transducer SBP data example (3D visualisation, buried Viking wooden structure)
- 24 bit SLF full waveform data acquisition / Innomar "SES3" data format
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- SESWIN basic remote-control via COM / UDP (e.g. line start/stop, line name)
- SESWIN extended remote-control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- KVM extender for remote control
- external DC power adapter (12 V or 24 V)
- Rugged housing with shock absorbers (MIL standard, IP65)
- Transducer bracket for over-side-mounting
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for online data and system information display on remote computers
- ISE post-processing software
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.