Innomar's parametric sub-bottom profilers are often used in shallow and extremely shallow waters with limited access for vessels and boats. To support such surveys Innomar offers a remotely operated surface vehicle pre-configured with the Innomar "smart" or the Innomar "compact" SBP. This vehicle can be used to survey a pre-defined area automatically or to work in protected areas like drinking-water reservoirs. It is also possible to integrate third-party equipment, such as ADCP, MBES or sidescan sonars.
- dotOcean Calypso inflatable survey platform
- control box with electronics and thruster battery
- dotOcean AYB / Atlantis cloud auto-navigation
- payload PC and sensors incl. uninterrupted power supply (UPS)
- Innomar "smart" parametric sub-bottom profiler
- Transducer with mounting bracket
- payload battery box
- underwater thrusters
- WiFi and LTE/4G antennas
Optional: dual-antenna GNSS for position and heading
Note: Due to shipping restrictions, batteries are usually not included in the delivery.
- surveys in very shallow waters
- surveys in sensible environments such as drinking-water reservoirs
- automatic data acquisition in pre-defined areas with narrow line spacing for shallow-seismic 3D modeling
- users may integrate various third-party equipment, such as MBES, ADCP or sidescan sonar
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.