The Innomar "medium-usv" model is intended to be used on uncrewed surface vehicles (USV / ASV).
The high ping rate, a small footprint and the possibility of transmitting sound pulses over a wide frequency range ensure sub-bottom data with excellent resolution and very good sediment penetration. Electronic beam stabilization across (roll) or along track (pitch) is used to compensate for wave-induced vehicle movements.
A user-friendly Windows data acquisition and system control software (SESWIN) is used for remote (Ethernet) operation. The Innomar "medium-usv" model acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SBP data.
This model has been launched in 2020.
Innomar "medium-100" data example (North Sea; pulse 8kHz / 250µs; depth range 37–57m)
- Roll or Pitch beam stabilization
- SLF full waveform data acquisition (sub-bottom data) / Innomar "RAW" data format
- 24 bit SLF full waveform data acquisition / Innomar "SES3" data format
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- LFM chirp (5 – 15 kHz)
- SESWIN basic remote-control via COM / UDP (e.g. line start/stop, line name)
- external AC power adapter (100–240 V AC)
- SESWIN extended remote-control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Pre-configured laptop PC (control unit)
- KVM extender for PC remote control
- Transducer frame with integrated shock absorbers for hull-mounting
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for online data and system information display on remote computers
- ISE post-processing software
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.