The Innomar "smart" model is the smallest member of the Innomar sub-bottom profiler family. It has been designed for inshore surveys in shallow waters down to 100 metres water depth using small boats, but can also be used in coastal areas.
Because of its small size and weight this system is convenient even on the smallest boat and on uncrewed remotely or autonomously operated vehicles (USV/ASV).
The topside unit is controlled via Ethernet (LAN / WiFi) using any Windows based PC or tablet.
The Innomar "smart" model acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SBP data.
This model has been first launched as "SES-2000 smart" in 2017, the latest generation has been introduced in 2022.
The Innomar "smart" model is utilized on the Innomar "autonomous" uncrewed surface vehicle (USV) for remote-controlled and autonomous surveys in sensible environments.
Innomar "smart" SBP online data example (screenshot SESWIN data acquisition software)
- SLF full waveform data acquisition (sub-bottom data) / Innomar "RAW" data format
- SESWIN basic remote-control via COM / UDP (e.g. line start/stop, line name)
- external AC power adapter (100–240 V AC)
- Pre-configured laptop PC (control unit)
- Transducer bracket for over-side-mounting
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for online data and system information display on remote computers
- ISE post-processing software
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.