The Innomar "standard-rov" model is intended to be used on ROVs or other vehicles working up to 2,000m below sea level.
The high ping rate, a small footprint and the possibility of transmitting sound pulses over a wide frequency range ensure echoprints with excellent resolution and very good sediment penetration. Electronic beam stabilization along track (pitch) is used to compensate movements when the ROV follows the seabed.
A user-friendly Windows data acquisition and system control software (SESWIN) is used for remote (Ethernet) operation. The Innomar "standard-rov" model acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SBP data.
The first generation of this model ("SES-2000 ROV") has been launched in 2003, the latest generation was introduced in 2017.
- Heave / Roll (or Pitch) beam stabilization
- SLF full waveform data acquisition (sub-bottom data) / Innomar "RAW" data format
- 24 bit SLF full waveform data acquisition / Innomar "SES3" data format
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- LFM chirp (5 – 15 kHz)
- SESWIN basic remote-control via COM / UDP (e.g. line start/stop, line name)
- external AC power adapter (100–240 V AC)
- SESWIN extended remote-control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Pre-configured laptop PC (control unit)
- KVM extender for remote control
- Transducer frame with integrated shock absorbers for hull-mounting
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for online data and system information display on remote computers
- ISE post-processing software
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.