Innomar's QHSE Policies
To continuously improve our products and services while protecting our employees and the environment in which we work, it is our policy to:
- provide and ensure a safe working environment, conditions and equipment,
- train our employees to make sure they have the knowledge and information necessary to safely carry out their assigned duties,
- ensure that our production and services are performed in such a way as to protect the environment and, where possible, assist customers to do the same,
- apply proven quality principles at all levels of our manufacturing and service processes.
Quality Management / ISO 9001
The most important goal of our quality management is customer satisfaction. Thus the product's ease of operation, high reliability and competent support is of highest priority. Innomar's quality management system has been certified by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) according to ISO 9001 since January 2000. The current certificate (ISO 9001:2015) is valid until December 2023.
Health & Safety
Innomar shall provide and maintain a working environment that is as safe and healthy as is reasonably practicable at all places where the company's staff or representatives may work, both for our staff members and our client or third parties using those facilities under our control or influence.
The company goals of client satisfaction, ongoing business development and long term profitability are not in conflict with good safety practices. On the contrary, a good safety record is of great benefit to our business, whilst a safe and healthy working environment protects and encourages people, our most important asset.
All relevant statutory requirements will be complied with, at all times. These will be considered as a minimum standard and where reasonably practicable will be exceeded where necessary to meet the spirit of this policy.
It is management's duty to ensure that staff members are well informed and receive adequate Health and Safety training, and that tasks are allocated only to staff members capable of filling those tasks in a manner safe to themselves and others. All staff members are required to understand their responsibilities and duties and to carry out those duties with the same diligence and priority as any other task. Nothing is more important than safety.
It is our policy to assess hazards and, through good organisation, planning and communication, minimise the risks and apply control measures to ensure so far as is reasonably practicable the health and safety of all. The minimisation of risk is the primary goal of this policy, with risk reduction and control measures being implemented where this is not practical or possible.
Each and every individual is duty bound to act in a safe manner. No staff or subcontractor must knowingly endanger themselves, their colleagues, staff members of other organisations or the general public by their own acts or omissions.
Innomar is committed to sound environmental performance by minimising the impact of our activities on the environment. This is done by ensuring:
- Compliance with the relevant legislation and regulations.
- Management of our environmental impacts in a responsible and caring manner.
- The prevention of pollution, and the continual improvement of our environmental performance.
- We set Objectives and Targets on our key environmental impacts and review them periodically.
- Our staff are educated and motivated to conduct their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communication is established and maintained with all interested parties.
- All third parties involved with our business operate to the environmental standards we do.
- We regularly review and revise the Environmental Policy to reflect changes in our activities, operating conditions or industry best practice.