Innomar "medium-usv" SBP fur USV integration
The Innomar medium-usv model performs like an Innomar medium-100 SBP and is intended to be used on uncrewed surface vehicles (USV / ASV).
The high ping rate, a small footprint and the possibility of transmitting sound pulses over a wide frequency range ensure sub-bottom data with excellent resolution and very good sediment penetration. Electronic beam stabilization across (roll) or along track (pitch) is used to compensate for wave-induced vehicle movements.
A user-friendly Windows data acquisition and system control software (SESWIN) is used for remote (Ethernet) operation. The Innomar medium-usv model acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SBP data.
This model has been launched in 2020.
|Water Depth Range||2 – 2,000 m|
|Sediment Penetration||up to 70 m (depending on sediment type and noise)|
|Range / Layer Resolution||approx. 1 cm / up to 5 cm|
|Transmit Beam Width (-3dB)||approx. ±1° / footprint <3.5% of water depth|
|Primary Frequencies (PF)||approx. 100 kHz (frequency band 85 – 115 kHz)|
|PF Source Level / Acoustic Power||>247 dB//µPa re 1m / ~5.5 kW|
|Secondary Low Frequency (SLF)||centre freq. user selectable: 3.5, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 kHz(total frequency band 2 – 22 kHz)|
|Pulse Width||user selectable 0.07 – 3.5 ms|
|Pulse Type||Ricker, CW, LFM chirp|
|Ping Rate||up to 40 pings/s|
|Topside Unit (Transceiver)||W 0.45m × D 0.36m × H 0.31m (19''/7U) / 24kg|
|Transducer (excl. cable)||W 0.50m × D 0.50m × H 0.12m / 40kg|
|Heave / Roll / Pitch Compensation||heave, roll (depending on external sensor data)|
|Data Acquisition||digital 24 bit @ 70 kHz sample rate; PF 100 kHz envelope echosounder data / bottom track;SLF full-waveform sub-bottom data|
|Auxiliary Input||GNSS, HRP sensor, trigger|
|Auxiliary Output||trigger, bottom track, analogue SLF|
|Power Supply||20–30 V DC / <300 Wexternal AC power adapter (100–240 V AC)|
|Control / Data Storage PC||external (e.g. laptop PC); not included|
- Roll or Pitch beam stabilization
- SLF full waveform data acquisition (sub-bottom data) / Innomar "RAW" data format
- 24 bit SLF full waveform data acquisition / Innomar "SES3" data format
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- LFM chirp (5 – 15 kHz)
- SESWIN basic remote-control via COM / UDP (e.g. line start/stop, line name)
- external AC power adapter (100–240 V AC)
- SESWIN extended remote-control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Pre-configured laptop PC (control unit)
- KVM extender for PC remote control
- Transducer frame with integrated shock absorbers for hull-mounting
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for display of online echoprints and system information on remote computers (via Ethernet) for QC
- ISE post-processing software
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.