Innomar SES-2000 compact Sub-Bottom Profiler
The Innomar SES-2000 compact model was designed for inshore surveys in shallow-water down to 400 metres water depth, but can also be used in coastal areas.
Because of its small size and weght this system is convenient even on small boats. Controlled via Ethernet using any Windows based PC or laptop it is a user friendly and affordable design, too.
The Innomar SES-2000 compact model acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SES-2000 SBP data.
For the Innomar SES-2000 compact SBP model there is a Sidescan Extension available.
Innomar SES-2000 compact parametric sub-bottom profiler echoprint data example
(water depth 1–2m; range 1–15m below sea level; frequency 10kHz; pulse width 0.2ms).
|Water Depth Range||0.5 – 400m|
|Sediment Penetration||up to 40m (depending on sediment type and noise)|
|Range / Layer Resolution||approx. 1cm / up to 5cm|
|Transmit Beam Width (-3dB)||approx. ±2° / footprint <7% of water depth|
|Primary Frequencies (PF)||approx. 100kHz (frequency band 85 – 115 kHz)|
|PF Source Level / Acoustic Power||>238 dB//µPa re 1m / ~2 kW|
|Secondary Low Frequency (SLF)||centre freq. user selectable: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 kHz(total frequency band 2 – 22 kHz)|
|Pulse Width||user selectable 0.07 – 1.0 ms|
|Pulse Type||Ricker, CW|
|Ping Rate||up to 40 pings/s|
|Topside Unit (Transceiver)||W 0.30m × D 0.40m × H 0.30m (½19''/6U) / 19kg|
|Transducer (20m cable)||W 0.34m × D 0.26m × H 0.08m / 22kg incl. cable|
|Heave / Roll / Pitch Compensation||heave (depending on external sensor data)|
|Data Acquisition||digital 16bit @ ~70kHz sample rate; PF 100kHz envelope echosounder data / bottom track;SLF full-waveform sub-bottom data|
|Auxiliary Input||GNSS, HRP sensor, trigger|
|Auxiliary Output||trigger, bottom track, analogue SLF|
|Power Supply||100–240V AC or 12/24V DC (option) / <150W|
- SLF full waveform data acquisition (sub-bottom data)
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate for water depths more than 50 meters
- Multi-frequency signals
- Sidescan extension (100kHz; cannot operate simultaneously with SBP)
- DC power supply
- Pre-configured laptop PC (control unit)
- Transducer mounting bracket
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (SES/RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for display of online echoprints and system information on remote computers (via Ethernet) for QC
- ISE post-processing software incl. GIS module (option)
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.