Innomar SES-2000 deep-15 — full ocean depth SBP
The Innomar SES-2000 deep-15 parametric sub-bottom profiler is designed for offshore applications down to 11,000m water depth.
This model features full motion compensation for heave, roll and pitch vessel movements. For best data quality the sound beam is electronically stabilized at transmit and receive.
The picture shows the topside electronics (one transmitter unit and one receiver unit) and one of eight transducer sections.
The Innomar SES-2000 deep-15 SBP acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SES-2000 SBP data.
Please see also the Deep Water Applications section.
Innomar SES-2000 deep-15 parametric sub-bottom profiler installation schematics
|Water Depth Range||10 – 11,000+ m|
|Sediment Penetration||up to 250 m (depending on sediment type and noise)|
|Range / Layer Resolution||approx. 1.5 cm / up to 15 cm|
|Transmit Beam Width (-3dB)||approx. ±2.3° / footprint <8% of water depth|
|Primary Frequencies (PF)||approx. 15 kHz (frequency band 10 – 20 kHz)|
|PF Source Level / Acoustic Power||>242 dB//µPa re 1m / ~10 kW|
|Secondary Low Frequency (SLF)||centre freq. user selectable: 0.75 – 3.5 kHz(total frequency band 0.5 – 5.5 kHz)|
|Pulse Width||user selectable 0.2 – 25 ms|
|Pulse Type||Ricker, CW, FM chirp|
|Ping Rate||up to 30 pings/s|
|Topside Units||TX: W 0.52m × D 0.50m × H 0.74m (19''/16U) / 95kg RX: W 0.52m × D 0.40m × H 0.44m (19''/9U) / 40kg|
|Transducer (8 sections, 30m cable)||W 1.75m × D 1.25m × H 0.45m / 1,100kg (incl. cable)|
|Heave / Roll / Pitch Compensation||heave, roll, pitch (depending on external sensor data)|
|Data Acquisition||digital 24 bit @ 48 kHz sample rate; full-waveform data|
|Auxiliary Input||GNSS, HRP sensor, trigger, water depth, bottom slope|
|Auxiliary Output||trigger, bottom track|
|Power Supply||100–240 V AC / <1,000 W|
- Heave, roll and pitch beam stabilization
- Bottom slope control
- 24 bit SLF and PF full waveform data acquisition
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- LFM/HFM chirp (full SLF bandwidth)
- Barker coded pulses for safe bottom track also in multi-ping modes
- Linear sub-bottom profiler / SBES echosounder mode (10/12/15 kHz CW and 10 – 18 kHz LFM chirp pulses)
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (SES/RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for display of online echoprints and system information on remote computers (via Ethernet) for QC
- ISE post-processing software incl. GIS module
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.