Innomar SES-2000 deep-15 — full ocean depth SBP
The Innomar SES-2000 deep-15 parametric sub-bottom profiler is designed for offshore applications down to 11,000m water depth.
This model features full motion compensation for heave, roll and pitch vessel movements.
The Innomar SES-2000 deep-15 SBP acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SES-2000 SBP data.
Please see also the Deep Water Applications section.
Innomar SES-2000 deep-15 parametric sub-bottom profiler installation schematics
|Water Depth Range||10 – 11,000 m|
|Sediment Penetration||up to 200m (depending on sediment type and noise)|
|Range / Layer Resolution||approx. 2cm / up to 15cm|
|Transmit Beam Width (-3dB)||approx. ±2.3° / footprint <8% of water depth|
|Primary Frequencies (PF)||approx. 15kHz (frequency band 10 – 20 kHz)|
|PF Source Level / Acoustic Power||>243 dB//µPa re 1m / ~10 kW|
|Secondary Low Frequency (SLF)||centre freq. user selectable: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 kHz(total frequency band 0.5 – 7 kHz)|
|Pulse Width||user selectable 0.2 – 25 ms|
|Pulse Type||Ricker, CW, LFM chirp|
|Ping Rate||up to 30 pings/s|
|Topside Unit (Transceiver)||W 0.52m × D 0.50m × H 0.74m (19''/16U) / 95kg W 0.52m × D 0.50m × H 0.44m (19''/9U) / 30kg|
|Transducer (8 sections, 30m cable)||W 1.90m × D 1.35m × H 0.45m / 1,100kg (incl. cable)|
|Heave / Roll / Pitch Compensation||heave, roll, pitch (depending on external sensor data)|
|Data Acquisition||digital 24bit @ 48kHz sample rate; PF 100kHz envelope echosounder data / bottom track;SLF full-waveform sub-bottom data|
|Auxiliary Input||GNSS, HRP sensor, trigger|
|Auxiliary Output||trigger, bottom track, analogue SLF|
|Power Supply||100–240V AC / <1,500W|
- Roll and Pitch beam stabilization
- Bottom slope control
- SLF and PF full waveform data acquisition
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- LFM chirp (full SLF bandwidth)
- Barker coded pulses
- Linear sub-bottom profiler / echosounder mode (12 – 18 kHz)
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (SES/RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for display of online echoprints and system information on remote computers (via Ethernet) for QC
- ISE post-processing software incl. GIS module
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.