Innomar SES-2000 light Sub-Bottom Profiler
The Innomar SES-2000 light sub-bottom profiler is designed for shallow-water applications inshore and near-shore at water depths down to 400 meters.
This model acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SES-2000 SBP data.
Innomar SES-2000 light parametric sub-bottom profiler echoprint data example
(frequency 10kHz; range 170–310m; sediment penetration up to 50m at about 250m water depth).
|Water Depth Range||0.5 – 400 m|
|Sediment Penetration||up to 40 m (depending on sediment type and noise)|
|Range / Layer Resolution||approx. 1 cm / up to 5 cm|
|Transmit Beam Width (-3dB)||approx. ±2° / footprint <7% of water depth|
|Primary Frequencies (PF)||approx. 100 kHz (frequency band 85 – 115 kHz)|
|PF Source Level / Acoustic Power||>238 dB//µPa re 1m / ~2.3 kW|
|Secondary Low Frequency (SLF)||centre freq. user selectable: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 kHz(total frequency band 2 – 22 kHz)|
|Pulse Width||user selectable 0.07 – 1.0 ms|
|Pulse Type||Ricker, CW|
|Ping Rate||up to 50 pings/s|
|Topside Unit (Transceiver)||W 0.52m × D 0.40m × H 0.35m (19''/7U) / 31kg|
|Transducer (20m cable)||W 0.34m × D 0.26m × H 0.08m / 22kg incl. cable|
|Heave / Roll / Pitch Compensation||heave (depending on external sensor data)|
|Data Acquisition||digital 16 bit @ 96 kHz sample rate; PF 100 kHz envelope echosounder data / bottom track;SLF full-waveform sub-bottom data|
|Auxiliary Input||GNSS, HRP sensor, trigger|
|Auxiliary Output||trigger, bottom track, analogue SLF|
|Power Supply||100–240 V AC or 12/24 V DC (option) / <250 W|
- SLF full waveform data acquisition (sub-bottom data)
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- External DC power converter (12VDC or 24VDC)
- Rugged housing with shock absorbers, IP65
- Transducer mounting bracket
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (SES/RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for display of online echoprints and system information on remote computers (via Ethernet) for QC
- ISE post-processing software incl. GIS module
Technical specifications are subject of change without notice.